The FortÃ© Communication Style AssessmentÂ
The FortÃ© Communication Style Report gives each person a detailed report of â€œwhoâ€ they are, how they are currently adapting to their environment and how they are most likely coming across to others. FortÃ© measures communication strengths which reflect; Decision Making Style, People Focus, Pace and System/Detail Focus. It provides a full description of each personâ€™s primary strength, secondary strength and two sub-strengths.
The Report Contains:
- Leadership Style. FortÃ© identifies each personâ€™s leadership style and their preferred way of accomplishing goals and influencing others.
- Sensitive areas FortÃ© helps us recognize signs of frustration, to help defuse them proactively.
- Potential Reactions. By understanding in advance our potential reactions to sensitivities, we help ourselves and others avoid non-productive reactions.
- Self-Motivators and Demotivators. FortÃ© shares a comprehensive list of the factors that most motivate and de-motivate us.
- Current Adapting Profile. This describes how each person is adapting to their most recent 30-day environment. FortÃ© tracks this over time.
- Current Perceiver Profile. This lets each person know how they are most likely coming across to others now and, most likely, for the next 30 days.
- Current Logic Style. This is an important element of the on-going decision making process.
- Current Stamina Level. Your stamina level is a measure of how â€œUp for itâ€ you are feeling. This is a key factor in the development and maintenance of high levels of productivity/resiliency.
- Current Goals Index. Identifies a per-sons level of satisfaction toward goals accomplishment in the current envi-ronment.
- Resiliency. The stamina and goals indi-ces, together, are used to identify and trend the â€œdriversâ€ of exceptional per-formance and resiliency.
- Trending Graphs. FortÃ© is not a once-then-done process, and becomes a life-time coach for successful personal and professional development.
- The FortÃ© Communication Style Strategy. This crisp, to the point strategy, coaches the person on how best to communicate their thoughts and feelings, over the next 30-days, in a very targeted and influential way.
- The level of self-awareness achieved gives people a significant head start in improving their interpersonal skills and strengthening their overall performance.
- The report focuses on a personâ€™s strengths thereby encouraging positivity.
- The report is effective and useful in everyday communicationsâ€”it encourages the development of real-life objectives and goals.
- Improved Business Performance The majority of individuals that have used FortÃ© believe it to be highly accurate and useful. They also believe that it has resulted in immediate improved work performance.
The Assessment and Report: $75 each
The Assessment, Report and Coaching Readback with Tom Adams: $300
Each Adapting Update: $75
Couple Assessment, Report, Interaction Reports & Coaching Readback with Tom Adams: $450
Tom Adams is a Certified Forte Coach.
How It Works
You will be emailed your full FortÃ© Communication Style report of your lifetime communication style strengths. The full report will provide you with the following information about you and your environment:
- a graphic and verbal description of your communication style
- a detailed description of your primary communication style strengths
- a composite description of how all of your strengths work together
- factors that will most likely drive your self-motivation and some that may demotivate you
- the type of logic you use in making decisions (facts/feelings+facts/feelings/intuitive)
- your stamina level and the ability to endure environmental changes (the charge on your battery)
- how you are adapting to your current environment
- the level at which you are meeting goals in your current environment
- how others perceive you in your current environment
- suggested communications strategies for more effective communication
- a timeline index (trend) of your adapting & perceiver profiles, logic, stamina & goals (for perpetual performance improvement over time)
- a composite graphical representation of your primary, adapting and perceiver profiles
The FortÃ© Communication Style Profile is a simple, powerful, pragmatic and cost-effective system for cultivating and promoting good communication between individuals and within teams. Unlike other instruments that measure aspects of "personality type", the FortÃ© is designed to assess current, changing and perceived "communication styles" related to personality and to help individuals and teams minimize the chances for misunderstandings and conflicts.
While people are generally aware that they have communication strengths that govern their everyday behavior or communication style, they are not aware that these traits are well defined and produce specific and unique profile patterns. In most profiles, a primary communication style will be evident and depending upon the intensity of its strength and will control that individual's attitude, action and responses 50% to 70% of the time.
Communication style characteristics reflect how one thinks, understands, relates and comes across to others; thus, there is tremendous value in knowing one's communication style characteristics and the characteristics of others. The FortÃ© profile brings together a respondent's communication strengths (traits) and provides a highly accurate understanding of personal and interpersonal preferences.
An adapting profile identifies how the respondent has been adjusting to an unlimited number of others/environments for the past 30 days and further captures the respondent's current decision-making style, current stamina and current goals index. A perceiver profile tells the respondent how they are "most likely" coming across to others. Unique to FortÃ© System isÂ the ability to show interactions between individuals that give them specific action plans for improving communications and help pinpoint areas of potential conflict, and the ability to create comparative profiles for teams.